- Corporate Name
- CERACOTE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- December 17th, 1971
- Paid-in Capital
- ￥36 million
- Head Office
- 5-5 Egasaki-cho, Tsurumi-ku,
- Developing, Designing, Manufacturing and Selling
of Special and Durable Soldering
Tips for Hand Soldering and Industrial Robots.
- Main Financing Bank
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Kawasaki Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Kawasaki Branch
The Shiba Shinkin Bank, Shitte Ekimae Branch
The Yokohama Shinkin Bank, Kawasaki Branch
- Main Dealers
- Apollo Corporation
Japan Unix Co., Ltd.
Senju Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
Tsutsumi Electric Corporation
Den-on Instruments Co., Ltd.
Nittoku Engineering Co., Ltd.
Meiko Co., Ltd. and others.
- Founded as a plating company in Yokohama, Kanagawa.
- The trade name became 'Ando Plating'. Developed iron-plating technologies best for durable soldering tips. Established the 48-hour durable plating system.
Secured high durability.
- Moved the head office and plant to Suginami-ku, Tokyo.
Changed the trade name to 'Izumi Giken'.
Started to specialize in manufacturing soldering tips.
Launched to deal with the Tokyo Stereo Division, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Obtained a utility model patent for the basic structure of durable soldering tips (Multiple-layer Plating Structure).
Commercialized 'SILVER HIGH TIP' and 'BLACK HIGH TIP' Series.
- Founded 'Ceracote Sales Corporation' in Kawasaki,Kanagawa.
Established a mass production system by barrel plating. Production reproducibility was improved.
- Moved both the companies to Yokohama.
- Co-developed soldering tips with a flat ceramic heater with Kyoto Ceramics Co., Ltd. (currently 'Kyocera Corporation'. )
Consolidated under the new corporate name of 'Ceracote Technology Corporation'.
Obtained a utility model patent for improvement in the thermal efficiency of soldering tips (Slit Tip Method).
- Introduced the flat ceramic heater to 'KOTEPEN Series' by Takachiho Electric Co., Ltd.
- Launched 'KOTEPEN Series'.
- Established the prolonged soft-start plating method.
Achieved drastic reduction in defectives. Obtained a utility model patent for improvement in the thermal efficiency of soldering tips (Covered Pipe System).
Obtained a utility model patent for workability in replacing soldering tips (Collet Chuck Method).
- Moved the head office to the current location.
Moved the head office to the current location.
- Launched 'KOTEPEN II Series'.
- Built a corporate website.
- Launched a shopping site specializing in soldering tips for end-users.
Established 'BLACK HIGH TIP',
'SILVER HIGH TIP', and 'KOTESAKI' Brands.
- Obtained a patent for soldering tips for lead-free solder Theory of Thermal Storage Type Soldering Tips).
- Participated in the Internepcon Japan for the first time as a manufacture specializing in soldering tips.
- Overseas product trade exhibition, submitting and the overseas Sales Division, start
- China, ASEAN and India begin, overseas exhibition independent submitting and real overseas development.
- A branch office is established Hong Kong, CERACOTE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
- Change the name of Hong Kong branch office,
Ceracote Technology (HK) Co.,Ltd. (Branch)